We are commited to respecting your right to Privacy. We only ever collect, store and process your personal data we need to perform the tasks required for our services and products and also in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
The Data We Collect
Information that you have provided to us including but not limited to when you:
- enter competitions, prize draws or promotions which we are promoting
- sign up to marketing/newsletters including by email and/or SMS
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Your IP address
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, Geographic location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
Information we request and hold includes but is not limited to the following:
- Your Name
- Phone and fax number
- Email addresses
- Usernames and passwords for access to work-related software/services/programmes.
- Your customer queries
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website
- To manage your marketing preferences.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order
- Market research purposes
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
We will not send you any marketing material unless you have specifically given consent to sign-up for such marketing through the marketing specific consent forms within the website.
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and or audit purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer and they help you as a user get the best experience from visiting our website. The cookies we use help us understand how our visitors engage with our website and very limited personal data is collected. By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser).
The cookies we use are;
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies help us understand how people use our website, including whether they are visiting the website for the first time, a repeat visit, which pages are visited, how long for, how the visitor found our website, search terms used, Geographic location (limited to country and city/town). These analytics help us identify ways we can improve our website.
_ga – this cookie expires after 2 years.
_gat – this is a temporary cookie which deletes at the end of the session.
_gid – this cookie expires after 2 years.
The other cookies used on the site are standard sessions cookies which are placed on the website as part of the WordPress Content Management System software and related plugins to help monitor site performance, and for website security during which your IP address may be checked. Other Cookies used include;
DYNSRV – A server session cookie – Expires at the end of the session.
The website also runs over a SECURED PROTOCOL for the storage of any data. This is evidenced by the “SECURE” status with the padlock in your browser bar. If this isn’t showing in your browser, DO NOT pass any details through the website – and contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring data internationally
By using and/or shopping on the Website you consent to the transfer of your personal data to third party data processors located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
You request access to the data we hold regarding you at any time by emailing us at; email@example.com
To receive email marketing from us you must consent to receiving such marketing within the relevant forms within the website. You may opt out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
Phishing is a method used by fraudsters to deceive someone into giving sensitive information. Most of the time phishing will take the form of emails, which purport to be from companies and ask recipients to send their private information. This information is then used for identity theft and fraud.
We will never ask for personal details within any of our email marketing or email correspondance.
If you receive an email proporting to be from AC PROCESS requesting such information, or if you have either not requested email marketing, or you have consented to marketing and suspect an email may be Phishing – then please report this too; firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.
Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact AC PROCESS in writing.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com . Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.